Wednesday, January 22, 2014

3 Full Outfits of Only Gacha Items -hair... (. a i s l i n g ., Sweet Poison, Yasum, Wicked Peach, ILAYA, Aaliyah, Rivendale, Whatz, Enigma, . Infiniti ., Losthaven, Stitched Gods)

In this post I was listening to some seriously heavy metal and pentatonix. I wanted to come up with 3 outfits made from just the gacha's in  Fantasy Gacha Carnival. I made three outfits, and intend to make a few more, and if possible including other interesting atmosphere.

These include the following designers, at the end of each picture I will designate and show you what they are.
All of the pictures are with my HUSH Olivia skin, and my shape. Lush Lashes, Lush Lips all from Hush. Elegant Slink hands, and High Slink feet.

This first one I am calling the Princess of Dragons. I was listening to Voodoo by Godsmack
Wearing: TRUTH HAIR Faye
Aaliyah Bracelet L Dragon Black RARE
Aaliyah Bracelet R Dragon Black RARE     
Aaliyah Coin Tiara Black RARE
Aaliyah Harness Dragon Black RARE
Aaliyah Skirt Dragon Black RARE
{Wicked} Peach - Nails - Dragon Scale slink
Rare:Snowflake Horns 2
. a i s l i n g . Faranth Collar RARE

This one is Kitty's Wishes and I was listening to Forsaken by Disturbed
Wearing: Exile::Dream of Paradise Naturals - Hair
Whatz Kirtle M
Whatz Kirtle bracelet L
Whatz Kirtle bracelet r
:Enigma: Gacha Letters I
-. Infiniti .  - By Candles Light - 3 pose set

This next one I am calling, Angel Meh, I just am that cool. I was listening to the Royals cover by Pentatonix
Wearing: Faenzo - UFFIE Hair // NTRL Platinum (dollarbie hair!!!!!!!!!)

ILAYA Aliria Bandeau and Panties  Blogger Bag {rezz me}

[SG] Combat Sleeve - White Wool (M)

[SG] Gnarled Staff - Frost Mage RARE
[Teri] Earmuffs "Angel with Beards"
ILAYA Aliria Bandeau Mesh *Size* M White
ILAYA Aliria Panties Mesh *Size* S White
[LH] Sheridan Necklace - RARE - Pearls Galore - Gold for blog
Sweet Poison Daphnaie Epaulette Left ©
Sweet Poison Daphnaie Epaulette Right ©
.Una.WindDownAngel ULTRARARE
Yasum*MESH*Combat Trash*Size 2 *
Wicked Peach Advert Knotwork Silver slink nails

The Fantasy Gacha Carnival is so close, due to begin February 1st, 2014 and will run until February 28th.  The list of designers, is insane, 4 pages worth!  Here is the website.  

FGC WEBSITE- http://fantasygacha.wix.com/carnival

Flicker- http://www.flickr.com/photos/113651405@N05/

FGC GROUP secondlife:///app/group/b3f88b1f-bf87-7764-9c04-80beb6ff07e0/about

~ Kitty Bloodmoon !


No comments:

Post a Comment