Thursday, April 3, 2014

A little more to /read/. This message is a broadcast of RVi, United Ishcon, Kei Spot, Sweet Poison, Una, SW, AMB, KM, and Wasabi

So today I wanted to show you some of the places in our new sim you could take pictures or just enjoy the atmosphere.  In doing so, I am a creator that likes to celebrate other creators.  It's what keeps me at least sane.  

Decadent Courtesan Tip Shrine:
(RVi) Elven Girl - Advanced Tip Jar (RVi) @ Inworld Store
*UI* Warrior Viking Dwarf Rare Love and War Event, Going on Right Now!
*UI* Warrior Bow Dwarf Uncommon Love and War Event, Going on Right Now!
Kei's Glass Menagerie Staff (pig) RARE for bloggers Love and War Event, Going on Right Now!
Enchanted Path Stair studioskye @Market Place

When you look at these pictures, you might get a wiff of euphoria. I miss going outside and reading a book just anywhere. I think I survived my own childhood, because I always had access to books. Well ok, off my /enuendo/ soapbox. READ!!! "because a mind is a terrible thing to waste!"



Here are my Normals:
Shape is my own
[HUSH] Olivia - Bronzed - Cream (db) HUSH @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual Slink @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid

Sweet Poison Sun and Moon Necklace the secret affair event

ChainPads ::Una::Dark Blue RARE Love and War Event, Going on Right Now!
Sweet Poison - Verna (S) Blue Love and War Event, Going on Right Now!
Wasabi Pills Anais Mesh Hair - Dark flame Wasabi @ the Marketplace
!! SW !! butterfly wrap shoes m (RARE)Love and War Event, Going on Right Now!
AMB Drop Black Love and War Event, Going on Right Now!
KM Heart Choker Love and War Event, Going on Right Now!
KM Heart Dagger Upper Arm Love and War Event, Going on Right Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment