Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Countdown Room I am featuring today: Silk Worms

I would like to show you this outfit.  I could have put all these extra bits on, but I wanted this to be simple.  I love water, and finally we finished the pieces for our main waterfall in the sim that has it's own poses.

1. Featuring from the Countdown Room,  !! Silk Worms !! Veined small



Here are my Normals:
Shape is my own
[HUSH] Olivia - Bronzed - Cream (db) HUSH @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual Slink @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid

Sim Picture @ Decadent Courtesan

Hair by A&A Nantia Hair 2 @ Alli&Ali Designs

Outfit by SilkWorms - !! SW !! Veined small - premiering in the now open countdown room

 The Countdown Room

No comments:

Post a Comment