Sunday, April 6, 2014

So MANY Events... So little time... [RA], White~Widow, . a i s l i n g ., deviousMind, DP, LELutka, Junebug, AMB

So in about 15 minutes it will be the season premier of GOT.  It is absolutely amazing to me to see designers take the Javelin and hit the mark for the Secret Affair Event and We <3 Rp.  These are not an events I participated in, neither as a blogger nor a designer.  So it is purely fun for me. Not that all I do is not fun, but when your creating for an event it can be a little daunting. I have the commitment to create, but I have the want to celebrate. These are the times I enjoy blogging most.  If you haven't noticed I LOVE pictures and it's been a treat for me to show the world the beauty of Second Life.

1. Red Priestess  



2. Even I have secrets
























Here are my Normals:
Shape is my own
[HUSH] Olivia - Bronzed - Cream (db) HUSH @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual Slink @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid

1.
[RA] Dany Hair - Reds Pack Runaway Designs @ Marketplace
[White~Widow - Face Tattoo] Glow Gold w/eyeshadows White~Widow @ Marketplace
. a i s l i n g . Qarth Lady -Wine- (wearme)The Secret Affair Event, Now Open
!dM deviousMind "Melisandre" Gorgerine **GOLD**- RAREThe Secret Affair Event, Now Open
Dark Passions - DP - Koffin Nails - Sinister Red Dark Passions @ Marketplace

2.
[LeLutka]-LIVELY hair/Naturals (Jessica) Letluka Hair @ Marketplace
. a i s l i n g . Chestlace We <3 Rp, Now Open
Junebug - April Corset Skirt in Night - L We <3 Rp, Now Open

No comments:

Post a Comment