Friday, May 16, 2014

If your happy and you know it..... (fill in the blank) TCR takes the blues away!!

Celebrating the works of, Kei, .{yumyums}., [The Forge], LUAS, Neck, Whatz, Al Lema, Fantasy China.

So I have always believe if your not having fun, don't do it. When I began this setup, I had been bummed out, RL took a toll on me.  
However, the moment I sat on this flower pot and it began to animate my avi. I could not stop giggling. The people on the skype call I was in were surprised. I went from Buh... to HEHEHEHEHE. I love it, and oh my gosh the tail from .{yumyums}., it was EPIC.  Thank you creators yet again, I am so enjoying blogging. 

Blogging has taken my blues away.



Here are my Normals:
Shape is my own
[HUSH] Olivia - Bronzed - Cream (db) HUSH @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual Slink @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid

 Hair -  .:EMO-tions:. * MYSTERY * reds @ Market Place

Kei's Giant Garden Hangabout (blue)
.{yumyums}. Frisky Succubus Tail [Slower] {Frozen}
Collar - [The Forge] Banded Collar (Black)
Neck - LUAS ELVIRA SILVER Collar
Dress - Whatz Venice blue 01
Al Lema - The Elven Shoemaker's Cottage
Fantasy China Mesh Peacock




No comments:

Post a Comment