Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Having fun! Sisters of Decadence in blogging, friends for the ages

Having fun to me is probably one of the most important things I do in SL.  I'm a designer, but it is only one aspect of me and even that, I need to be happy to create beautiful things. That also extends to the pictures I take for this blog. I only use SL's photo/windlight features and photoshop to bevel the edges and put my signature at the bottom right.

     I got an opportunity to shoot the following pictures with two dear friends Lyl witch and Bishy baby of Dolly Dressup.  They have both been encouraging friends and a fan of my work.  It's was an ultimate joy and a day of pictures I won't forget anytime soon. You can find all the details for their outfits and pets here.

These pictures were taken on the Decadent Courtesan Land, that has been made with a blogger friendly area located here.

We are calling this the dance of "Titania's Lullaby".  The ladies of  Dolly Dressup has the full poem on their site.





My Co-ops in this blog, have credited their stuff over at Dolly Dressup.

My Normals:
 HUSH@Marketplace
[Hush] Holly Skin - WildFire
[Hush] Holly Skin - Shape                   
[Hush] Holly Shape modified mouth
[Hush] Lashes - Lush

Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - High

FATEeyes (medium) Left v2.0
FATEeyes (medium) Right v2.0

Esmerelda - Pierced Elf Ears with Changeable Jewelry <Southpaw> 

Can be found at HairFair 2014
.:EMO-tions:. HAIRBASE 10 - straight darkred
.:EMO-tions:. * TITANIA * hair l
.:EMO-tions:. * TITANIA* mask

Can be found at the Secret Affair
*{Junbug}* Rosamarie Skirt [Crimson] - M
*{Junbug}* Rosamarie Corset [Crimson] - M
*{Junbug}* Rosamarie [Crimson] - Frilled Knickers - M

Can be found at Aisling Mainstore
.aisling. Chandra Collar F -M- //OpenCollar//

Can be found at We<3 RP
. aisling. Darshana Bracelet [L]
. aisling. Darshana Bracelet [R]
. aisling. Darshana Hand [L]-[Size 20]
. aisling. Darshana Hand [L]-[Size 20]

No comments:

Post a Comment