Wednesday, July 9, 2014

PRE-RELEASE <-- GATCHA GARDEN - You can outfit and Dress up your room in one shopping event!

One of the fun things about gachas and well being a designer and blogger is the ability to use what you get in any particular event.  In the sense of I should use it at least once.  So, what I have done is try to make an outfit, or room or a combo of both with what I get.  The next challenge I am trying is to have as many features for a single event in a single post.  One so memory serves the person reading and they can if they wish hit a particular event from a single source.

This is my attempt with the Pre-Release Gacha event. I have a few more to do but, here is this one.

 My Normals:
[HUSH] Olivia - Bronzed - Cream (db) HUSH @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual Slink @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - High
Shape is my own

<3 Bound Purple Mesh Ribbon L R- Foot Heartistic 

All of these are from the PRE-RELEASE <-- GATCHA GARDEN *July Round*

Worn

Hair - ::drbc:: bettie bang bang - grenadine flip
Ring- Baubles! by Phe CelestineRing - Blue*
Choker- KM Vintage Fairies Choker with HUD
Necklace - POMPOSITY - Rocking Horse Necklace - Mint
Anklet - ~Tantalum~ Monkey Pendant Ankle Bracelet
Neck Piercing - .K-Otic. Cross My Neck ~Sapphire
Outfit- EdenMoon- Tony Unicorn S Rainbow/Blue

Room

Youandme Blackboard Rare
::BH:: Parasol Butterflys
[KRC] Spring Sweets Clutch Purse
CsG Tropical Leaves Vase (Common)
VT Retro Cinema Tote - Breakfast at Tifany's
VT Breakfast at TIfany's Paperback
MOoH! Bunny seat Plaid white RARE
[KRC] Single Sit Bean Bag Pastel Purple
::drbc:: bettie bang bang - grenadine & flip lunchbox packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment