Thursday, August 14, 2014

Moon Princess, Butterflies, water, Oh my! Don't Look the events will eat all of your Ls!

Sometimes you need water. Why need? It's refreshing, its cleansing, it's 80% of what you need to survive. When the need to drink and be satiated comes, only water will do.  In that spirit I did this next line of photos.  I'm beginning to go back to that spiritual place. Amazing what a diagnosis can do. However, you my readers, will benefit from it. I took a lot of care to take these pictures. I haven't shown these to anyone for comment. You will be the first, and I do hope you like.  I've noticed with every event we all are getting pushed a little further.

Moon Princess






My Normals:

HUSH@Marketplace
[HUSH] Starr - Berry - Cream

Slink
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - High

Damselfly
*~*Damselfly*~*Campbell Rigged-Mesh Dark Reds

We <3 Rp
Dress - ~The Library~ Favi M-Grey

The Fantasy Gacha
.Enfant Terrible. Moondchild crown white RARE
.Enfant Terrible. Moondchild nosechain white
.Enfant Terrible. Moondchild necklace white
.Enfant Terrible. Moondchild staff white ULTRA RARE
.Enfant Terrible. Moondchild animated butterfly white

Totally Top Shelf
[BELISSIMA]-SHAPE-CELESTINE-MEDIUM-6-Kitty
{S0NG} :: Elemental Shadow ~ Snow
{S0NG} :: Bright~ Lavender Eye
-{ZOZ}- Third Eye Chakra Ring L (group gift)
Veil - Bliensen + MaiTai - Cascada - Veil - Silver

In Store Gacha
{Wicked} Peach - IDUNN SILVER Appliers

No comments:

Post a Comment