Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Longest Night - Taking time off till Jebruary 2015

Hi everyone, I am referencing a book I read yet again.  If you recognize it, lets have fun and comment! I am on Hiatus till February.  I have been really ill and trying to catch up, has been difficult, I am remaking my store, and my web pages. I also have RL kids that will be encompassing my time for the rest of the Holiday Season.

I hope you comment and enjoy this set of pictures.










Sponsors for Kitty's Meanderings, only compensate by giving preview items, there is 
no monetary compensation:

Sponsors 
Skin - [Hush] X3 Ivy Skin - NightFire - Honey

Kitty Moon Celtic Cat Snowflake

Neverwish Fortune Teller Heels

Non-Sponsors:

Yasum - Elven Gown

 Emo-tions - Valerie

Mons / Mesh Septum Ring Style 18

NSP Holiday Grandeur Mask Special edition
Poets Heart Winter Nails 1

Eyes -  IKON Hope Eyes - Emerald

Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual


Shape - [[BELISSIMA]-SHAPE-CELESTINE-MEDIUM-6-Kitty (new)

No comments:

Post a Comment