Thursday, February 19, 2015

"The only aphrodisiac I need is your voice....



""The only aphrodisiac I need is your voice 
Hearing you speak my name
Beckoning me to answer
Telling me you want me..."
Read more: Jose Nunez - Bilingual Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Sponsors for Kitty's Meanderings, only compensate by giving preview items, there is 

no monetary compensation:

[Hush]  Lashes - Lush
[Hush]  Olivia - Bronzed - Honey (lb) - Skin
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

CATWA HAIR Mia

Septum Ring Style 18

Eyes -  IKON Hope Eyes - Emerald
[BELISSIMA]-BODY-TAWANDE-NO MESH BODY-TALL-

Heels - {NanTra} Prima Nubuck - Marsala LR

Haste Limited Edition - [Haste] Djinn Red
[Haste] Djinn Chest Chain S
[Haste] Djinn Dress Red
[Haste] Djinn Headpeice
[Haste] Djinn Thong Red M
  


No comments:

Post a Comment