Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Having a little fun, coming back to you.... New HUSH Skin revealed

Now, please understand I have been looking for that 'norm' look, I like to show off skins, but when I am not showing you some of these beautiful artist. I walk around the 'world' in my new look.  I have always been a Hush girl, and boy you need to see this. Hush has brought out an entire new line. Exposure brought out this minimalist box for pictures, and along with getting a few things here and their, this is definitely my new base look. 
Follow your Arrow










[Hush] - Layla - Shape (new)

[Hush] Layla - Makeup3 - Skin03

[Hush] Essentials - LipColor - BlackCherry

.::XTAYSA::. - Sexy Clover Mini Skirt (M)

.::XTAYSA::. - Sexy Clover Top (L)

MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style18) silver

FOR SLINK HIGH HOLLY LIME PANTHEON HEELS

IKON Sovereign Eyes - Emerald

EarthStones Lucky Shamrock Belly Ring - Silver

CATWA HAIR Mimi Neat [L]

*(DM)* Silver Star of the Irish - Emerald

*(DM) Elegant Posture Collar 3.996

Exposeur - The Minimalist

Follow your Arrow

No comments:

Post a Comment