Thursday, February 23, 2017

Saying good bye again... Smoovious Laxness....

Sometimes I feel like the world is moving far too quickly. As many know I have returned to SL and decided to open my old Family Business name. I'm not majorly creating and am doing what I like most. What's that well one man with patience helped me find that long ago. I met him by complete accident and even had my place in his sim for quite a while. Sometimes I would just hang out with him to pet his meeroos.  I just found out with a large number of SL family that Smoovious Laxness passed away IRL on December 15th, 2016. I don't know what yet. I was looking for him too. He uses to open his music station and set up music for me for while I worked. He was always trying to find a way to help my stress levels when my partner was not on and working in RL. Just tonight I grieve once more.

Please raise a glass to a wonderful human being, a true loss to all who knew him, Smoovious Laxness. 



No comments:

Post a Comment