Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Decadent Courtesan in a nutshell.

We will be celebrating a 2 year anniversary, November 15th, as the group known in second life as, Decadent Courtesan.  When we became Decadent Courtesan it was out of love and friendship, a place were we wanted artists to convene and feel safe to create, while making a little bit of Linden.

My personal enrichment to this group is my skill for Photoshop happenings, and my former real life business savvy. My sister and I were known as major designers for the Yabuska Petites and the ND/MD Little Me's.

However, that all changed as we celebrated our own store this year in Fantasy Fest, the prior year having been sponsored in. We created a space with regular and small avatars to shop in and for.

What many people don't know is that Decadent Courtesan has several other artist in the bunch.  Fianah Mistwood, from Brass Heart, alies in making Heart of Heartistic, Bubble Hut nut Caro, and last but not least Morighan Stormcrow Fairey of Dragons Den.

As we continue to venture into the realm of Mesh. My sister has made several very low LI castles for regular and small avatars, as well as furniture with no more than 2LI. I personally have begun to make accessories of all sorts for the regular and petite/small avatars.

Last but not least, none of this could have been possible without the love, attention, and support, this man as
as given. I am proud to call him my consort, my love, and my best friend... Artur Bloodmoon




No comments:

Post a Comment