Sunday, January 5, 2014

FGC around the corner and we are all chomping the bit.

Ok, My lovely readers,

I may not be blogging items until the blogger preview of the FGC fair.  However, if I get anything before hand, you know I will be setting it all up! I however, have really been busy making my own creations for the fair. My Male Item is done, and boxed, waiting to take some pics with my partner, and then giving to my fellow bloggers to have fun with.

OH OH OH, and of course, I had to take a pic of the new sign in our store.


The Fantasy Gacha Carnival is so close, due to begin February 1st, 2014 and will run until February 28th.  The list of designers, is insane, 4 pages worth!  Here is the website.  


FGC GROUP secondlife:///app/group/b3f88b1f-bf87-7764-9c04-80beb6ff07e0/about

~ Kitty Bloodmoon !



No comments:

Post a Comment