Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Ever wonder how the Green Girls relax? featuring Ebensoul Circlet by EMO-tions

They relax till their next conquest, or to be conquered. Uhm, I think it depends on the girl, no?

However, I was looking for the great fantasy look for this intricately beautiful Circlet.  I fell in love with it the moment my hands, well my virtual hands got it. A little Trek? A little fae? A little green... heck, it proves this circlet is going to be a hit at the FGC. Why? Cause if a green girl can wear it and look good can't everyone else?

If your wondering, yes, I am creating, however! I am having just as much fun playing with my AVI, and seeing what I can come up with these beautiful items.

I was trying to focus this on the creator of EMO-tions hair. One, It is one of my  favored creators of hair, but have you seen her accessories? Oh my god, her dresses, and male wear? Yes, she has it all, even a line of petite hair for the small avatar. Yes, I do believe I own all of hers.

Well here is my showcase of not only the sneak peak of the head jewelry for the Fantasy Gacha Carnival, but one of her beautiful hairstyles.  I am also including her sneak peak of the matching necklaces she will be selling at Fantasy Gatcha Carnival.


Hair:                    Maresol - Silver - Style A-            by: EMO-tion
Circlet:                 Ebensoul Circlet                           by: EMO-tion (Fantasy Gacha Carnival - Feb 1st)
Skin N Makeup:   Sea Sprite Skin (Anemone) CL    ~*BySnow*~
Shape:                 My own
Nails:                   V5 ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged by Jamman

 Both of these will be offered during 
Fantasy Gacha Carnival 
starting 
February 1st.
The Fantasy Gacha Carnival is so close, due to begin February 1st, 2014 and will run until February 28th.  The list of designers, is insane, 4 pages worth!  Here is the website.  


FGC GROUP secondlife:///app/group/b3f88b1f-bf87-7764-9c04-80beb6ff07e0/about

~ Kitty Bloodmoon !



No comments:

Post a Comment