Thursday, March 27, 2014

I'm BACK.... - 30L Anniversary Fair - *Love & War* - Primus, LUAS, *FFS*, ::B&C::, KM...

Well after suffering an injury and RL, I have returned.

Everything seems to be speeding up and fairs and events are swirling about.  30L Anniversary Fair - *Love & War*, The Countdown Room, and Fantasy Fest, to name a few are right around the corner.

At the moment though, I want to share with you some of the Goodies, that will be up for grabs at the 30L Anniversary Fair - *Love & War*.

I was in a mood when taking these beautiful pictures, and kept thinking of the women that do things out of honor.  When losing the ones they love to war. These days it is different to some extent, but in days of old how ruthless would a woman become to care for herself and her family after the passing of her loved one. If she ruled a keep or a tribe? Was she simply to let an enemy in? Or does she fight them? I think she would have been cunning enough to know the best course to take, regardless.

With that I bring you this beautiful set of goodies, that will be available at the fair. This is only the beginning. For the sake of beauty, I will reference the outfits at the end of all the pictures.

 1. I am woman hear me Roar....

2. I will seduce him.

 3. A widow, perhaps I'll take my justice.

4. Love is my weapon of choice. 
Here are my Normals:
Shape is my own
[HUSH] Olivia - Bronzed - Cream (db) HUSH @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual Slink @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid


1. I am woman hear me Roar!
!Musa! EyeMakeup Renaissance Red MUSA Inworld Store
[Hush] Lipcolor - Lush Red - Juicy HUSH @ Marketplace
DP - Koffin Nails - Sinister Dark Passions inworld Store
Primus Chordata Key Set 5.5 (mahogany) (ultra rare) Primus - 30L Anniversary Fair - *Love & War* - April 2nd
Astaroth Crown Black LUAS - 30L Anniversary Fair - *Love & War* - April 2nd
Astaroth Horns Rare Black
Astaroth Necklace Black
Nazirah Bracelet L
Nazirah Bracelet R
Nazirah Rags Skirt Black RARE
Nazirah Rags Top Black RARE
.:EMO-tions:. *SEMIRAMIS*/intensivered EMO-tions inworld Store
.:EMO-tions:. HAIRBASE 7 intensivered- front
.Shi : Leg harness (LEATHER-FEMME} Shi @ Marketplace
:: Focus Poses On The Floor :: Focus-Poses @ Marketplace 


2. I will seduce him

.:EMO-tions:. *RESOLUTION*/darkred EMO-tions inworld Store
.:EMO-tions:. HAIRBASE 7 darkred-front
.:EMO-tions:. * RESOLUTION* earrings
Highlife Fantasy-shadow-white - Fantasy Gacha Carnival - closed
*FFS* Guinevere Shelly - Transparent - RARE *FFS* - 30L Anniversary Fair - *Love & War* - April 2nd


3. A widow, perhaps I'll take my justice
::B&C:: Aliss Belt - M - Emerald ::Bite&Claw:: - 30L Anniversary Fair - *Love & War* - April 2nd
::B&C:: Aliss Dress -M - Ebony RARE
::B&C:: Aliss Sleeve -M - Emerald"
"D!va"" Hair "Giz" (Type B)(Garnet) Arcade Gatcha - Past
KM Heart Choker w Hud -Rare Kitty Moon - 30L Anniversary Fair - *Love & War* - April 2nd
KM Heart Daggers w Hud - Rar
e

4. Love is my weapon of choice

::B&C:: Aliss Belt - M - Ebony RARE ::Bite&Claw:: - 30L Anniversary Fair - *Love & War* - April 2nd
::B&C:: Aliss Dress -M - Ebony RARE
::B&C:: Aliss Sleeve -M- Ebony RARE
""D!va"" Hair "Giz" (Type B)(Garnet) - Arcade Gatcha - Past
KM Heart Choker with Hud -Rare - Kitty Moon - 30L Anniversary Fair - *Love & War* - April 2nd
KM Heart Daggers w Hud - Rare


No comments:

Post a Comment