Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I'm BACK... With an awesome plate of designers all at FGC!, Nerdology, Rivendale, KM, Whatz, Aphorism, wicked peach and Calico!

To me, fairies are well mischievous. If you believe in them as I do, then you begin to wonder what they do.  I can't tell you how many times I couldn't find my wallet, keys, and or my brush.  I always seem to have to say "Where the heck did the fairies put it" needless to say, these pics are done with that in mind.

Oh doth wicked mischievous they are...

Here are my Normals:
Shape is my own
[HUSH] Olivia - Bronzed - Cream (db) HUSH @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual Slink @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid

All of this you will find at Fantasy Gacha Carnival!!
Hair: Calico Ingmann - *Common* Aaliyah - Reds
Body: !APHORISM!- Leather Tunic - White - M - Female - RARE
On Shoulder: Rivendale - Common Fluffy - Teal
Mask: Kitty Moon - KM Mask of Flowers w/Hud - Rare 
HooHa Cover - Whatz - Leafy-masters
Nerdology - {N} FoF Tiara Silver - Mystic Fog [Rare]
Nerdology - {N} FoF Wings - Mystic Fog [Rare]
Nerdology - {N} Doe Choker--Common Item
{Wicked} Peach - Nail Appliers - Siren RARE

 SURL to Site


FGC GROUP secondlife:///app/group/b3f88b1f-bf87-7764-9c04-80beb6ff07e0/about

The Fantasy Gacha Carnival

May 4th – June 3rd  2014

ps: XOXOXOXO

Before I leave you though I want to publically say Happy Anniversary to my Partner. 
We have been together in SL since 2011. We have been friends far longer.
This picture was created at our sim, and using Feelings from Katink

No comments:

Post a Comment