Saturday, May 24, 2014

Knock, Knock, don't count me out just yet. HA! Villains have sisters too you know! Pose Me Amazing Event & Fantasy Gacha Carnival with a few perks.

So, I of course am having a knock out fight with my RL. I won't go into detail here but, I did want to share some amazing events that are going on at least till the 31st.  Of course, Fantasy Gacha Carnival in which you can get some poses to show off the new stuffles, or you could go to Pose Me Amazing, and get some Exclusive Poses to take pictures of the beauties you got at the carnival, and the just ended Fantasy Faire.

I did!

I am calling this photo set, Even Villains have sisters.  I took these pictures with my Little SL sister Caro.  She will be coming and posin with me from time to time. It's been an awesome stress reliever to stop designing and enjoy other peoples work and show it off in picture.

1. Even Villains have sisters
 Pose Me Amazing Exclusive
2. Sisters forever!
RACK Poses - Bad Ass Bitches! RARE Pose
3. Touch her, and this may find it's way up...... well you can imagine right?
 Natural photo flying

Here are my Normals:
Shape is my own
[HUSH] Olivia - Bronzed - Cream (db) HUSH @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual Slink @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid

[NM]*PHOTO SHOOT*(couple)*Him Exlusively @Pose Me Amazing Event

Hair: CATWA HAIR Bella V4 [M] flexi Mesh
Outfit includes:
Fitmesh Dress, stockings, and boots:  witchypoo That Chic or ~tc~
Staff: Primus Macaw Spear <sheath> (dark)  @ Fantasy Gacha Fair 
Makeup: A Moments Beauty AMB Queen of Thorns RARE @ Fantasy Gacha Fair 
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Shades of Gray @ Dark Passion

RACK Poses - Bad Ass Bitches! RARE Pose@ Fantasy Gacha Fair 

What Caro is Wearing:

Hair: LoQ Hair-BerryJuice:Left Sided in Black
Skin: .tsg. Kotoko :: D Tone
Makeup: L!ke ShimmyShimmy Shadow [CANDY]
-GlamAffair- Gemma-Lips 02
Freckles: -GlamAffair- Gemma-Freckles 03
Shape: My Own/Custom
Hands&Feet: SLINK

Earrings: Cobrahive Ear Swirls
TankTop: [VG] 'Beater Tanktop' in Pearl {Tinted Grey}

Jeans: :Madness: Raven Wing Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment