Thursday, June 26, 2014

TTS, TOF, Have all to be hopefully proud of my Goddess Juno and the Peacock

I hope I have done some inspiration and made egos sore. These events give me a chance to truly spread my blogger wings! TTS or Totally Top Shelf and TOF Tales of Fantasy along with a little here and their from other places, helped me create this outstanding beauty. It's been an amazing journey.  I love these four shots. I was listening to a particular song while doing this, and after 30 or so shots, I got the following results. I personally adore peacocks. However, their are many representations of Juno and the Peacock. Here is an english version if you want to try the link later.  JUNO AND THE PEACOCK

1. The Goddess



My Normals:

[BELISSIMA]-SHAPE-ZAIA @ Totally Top Shelf
[HUSH] Olivia - Bronzed - Cream (db) HUSH @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual Slink @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid

Alice Project - Bells II - Glitter/Rainbow Red @ Alice Project inworld Gacha

These were all collected at the beautiful Totally Top Shelf
AMB World's Horrors Red Stage 3
{Wicked} Peach - Nails - Poseidon
Heartistic <3 Poseidons Pearl Necklace~ Sea Green
RACK Poses - Let Me Be Your Aphrodite 6
Yasum - *MESH*Roman Rap*Size 3*
[SD] Junon OpenCollar - Silver
[SD] JUNON SHIELD Silver- ULTRARARE

The Temple is from 
Frogstar - Isidoros Crepidoma (Materials) also Totally Top Shelf

These were all collected at the Tales of Fantasy 
[SD] = Skjern Design
[SD] HERA Ankles Silver 3
[SD] HERA Shoulders Peacock  - RARE
[SD] HERA Nippies Silver
[SD] HERA Belly Silver
[SD] HERA Headpiece Silver - ULTRARARE
[SD] HERA Bracelets Silver
[SD] HERA Panty Silver

Both of these were found in The Countdown Room, but are now at 
Fantasy China Mesh Peacock 
Fantasy China Mesh Potted Green Foliage 

Originally appearing in Fantasy Gacha Carnival, now you can find them at the inworld store of 
[UN] Silence Peacock Pet
[UN] Bindi Peacock Pet RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment