Friday, September 12, 2014

"Gypsy that I was."

So I had the opportunity to meet new people while previewing The Jewelry Fair Event that starts tomorrow. I went absolutely fangasmic with not only the jewelry itself but the amazing people behind these beautiful, awe inspiring pieces.  I'm not one for much jewelry but in the next few weeks I am going to show off what I can.  

As life has little lessons, I met and am now an official blogger for Terra d'ombrA, who would have thought? 
So, before I just write your eyes into pointy black spots, This beautiful scene is called "Gypsy that I was."




 



Sponsors for Kitty's Meanderings, only compensate by giving preview items, there is 
no monetary compensation:

The Beautiful Background in this picture can be found at Terra d'ombrA a little slice of Italy.

Sponsors:
Skin - [HUSH] Ivy - NightFire - Cream

Nails - Dark Passions - KN - Leaf Me To Fall

Dress - MIRANDA

Jewelry Fair Event (starts on the 13th)

Terra d'ombrA  Jewelry Fair Exclusive
TdO*ARACNEpearl tiara

TdO*ARACNEpearl Necklace
TdO*ARACNEpearl bracelet
TdO*ARACNEpearl bracelet
TdO*ARACNEpearl Ring
TdO*ARACNEpearl Ring
TdO*ARACNEpearl earring
TdO*ARACNEpearl earring

All poses can be found at Pose Me Amazing Event by:

Non Sponsors:
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

Shape - [BELISSIMA]-LEILA-NO MESH BODY-MEDIUM-8-

Eyes -  IKON Hope Eyes - Emerald

Hair - [LeLutka]-MALEFICENT base - Jessica

Jewelry Fair Event (starts on the 13th)
:(SH): Face Chain Veil - Burnt/Rust

*GA* Mesh Lashes Divina



No comments:

Post a Comment