Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"She got Legs!!! and she knows how to use them.... "

I hope the song stays with you for a few. Though I incorporated the Leg pics, this dress just called for it.  It's a wonder I get anything done. However, I love what I do and I love being a part of SL.  I believe pictures say so much that words just can't describe and music... well music can make you weep at what normally would make you smile. It's all in the minds eye.  I am going to keep my comments to a minimum here to let you feel the pictures I've been taking... enjoy!

Oh! I have comments open in the bottom and I do try to answer any and all of them. 












Sponsors for Kitty's Meanderings, only compensate by giving preview items, there is 
no monetary compensation:
Sponsors:
HUSH@Marketplace
Skin - [Hush] Starr Skin - Night

Neverwish
Kings and Queens Event
Heels - *NW* Royal Heel - Neverwish

Huntress Couture
Dress - Claudia M

Dark Passions
Nails - 24 Squared Event
Dark Passions - KN - Andromeda's Aura  (No Trans)

Non Sponsors
Slink
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

[BELISSIMA]
Shape - [BELISSIMA]-SHAPE-LEILA-RARE

!Musa! 
Makeup - Eyeliner Long Black

{S0NG}
Eyes -  :: Bright // Spring Eye

The Arcade
Hair - Exile::Dancing on my own 4. Dark Red

The chapter four Event
Glasses - [LOVE RE ME] Cat Glasses TYPE B BLACK -

No comments:

Post a Comment