Friday, October 25, 2013

Fantasy Gacha Carnival - Oct 1 - Oct 31 Artist: ~The Library~

Fantasy Gacha Carnival - Oct 1 - Oct 31 Artist:  ~The Library~

First let me preface this, I want to try to do a post a day if not more, I have a goal of going through the fair and buying a random treat and showing it off.

Where:    Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Location: Second Life
SURL:     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Acerbus%20Silva/29/144/24
Parcel Rating: Adult


Style Card: 
Skin:         [HUSH] Lily - Seduce - Honey (mb)
Shape:      My Own
Brow:       [Hush] Lily - Brow Shape
Hair:         ""D!va"" Hair "Giz" (Type B-4) RARE (The Arcade Gacha Events)
Eyes:        My own setting within  - FATEeyes v2.0
DRESS:  ~The Library~ Seven Sins Dress S-Greed CUFFS INCLUDED
                                                                             (~The Library~ - Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Choker:    001TMGoldEmeraldLegacy RARE (DC - Fantasy Gacha Carnival)

No comments:

Post a Comment