Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fantasy Gacha Carnival - Oct 1 - Oct 31 Artist: Peqe

I fell in love with this dress the moment I saw it. I am going to try to bring you 1 or more artists from the Fantasy Gacha Carnival.

Where:    Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Location: Second Life
SURL:     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Acerbus%20Silva/29/144/24
Parcel Rating: Adult

I am going to try a Style Card, so if I miss anything let me know. Both of these pictures were taken at the fair, this is the trail opposite the bridge, however, I only walked a few paces to take the picture.

This one was done inside the fair next to our booth and just before the entrance.

Style Card: 
Skin:         [HUSH] Lily - Seduce - Honey (mb)
Shape:      My Own
Brow:       [Hush] Lily - Brow Shape
Hair:         ""D!va"" Hair "Giz" (Type B-4) RARE (The Arcade Gacha Events)
Eyes:        My own setting within  - FATEeyes v2.0
DRESS:  Peqe - Off-Shoulder Gown_Lilac (S) (Peqe - Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Choker:    003TMSilverAmethystLegacy RARE (DC - Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Pet:           Wear me - Dragon Tesla Fairy (DC- Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Staff:          Moon - Rare (DC- Fantasy Gacha Carnival)

No comments:

Post a Comment