Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fantasy Gacha Carnival - Oct 1 - Oct 31 Artist: Yasum

Fantasy Gacha Carnival - Oct 1 - Oct 31 Artist:  ~Yasum ~

Ok, I am a shoe/boot uhm... a a shoe/boot... fine, I am a shoe/boot whore! Their, it came out happy?  With that said, I am picky as to all I wear. Normally, it must have a serious heel for me to buy, however, I fell in love with these the moment I saw them. All I could do was, OMG OMG OMG, I WANT THOSE. So in the appropriate fashion, I decided to take this picture in my studio.  Normally, I take pictures of the things I sell and an occasional "I'm in the mood" pic in my studio.  Now, I do not own the manipulative pose helper thing, and I've been told it looks a little faked. It's the pose...

Only one thing was photoshopped in, the cover on the buttocks.

And Yes, I owe you another post, going over to the fair to buy something...and make it a "twofer" day.

Where:    Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Location: Second Life
SURL:     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Acerbus%20Silva/29/144/24
Parcel Rating: Adult

Style Card: 
Skin:         [HUSH] Lily - Ravish - Honey (mb)
Shape:      My Own
Brow:       [Hush] Lily - Brow Shape
Hair:        TRUTH HAIR Felicity -  variety
Eyes:        My own setting within  - FATEeyes v2.0
Boots:         Yasum*MESH*Nicci's Steam Boots*GACHA*
Sleeves:      Yasum*MESH*Nicci's Steam Sleeves*GACHA*
                                                                             (Yasum - Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Collar:       Exclusive commissioned for Clan Bloodmoon
Tattoo:      Exclusive commissioned for Clan Bloodmoon

No comments:

Post a Comment