Monday, February 17, 2014

I hope you enjoy this new way I take pictures. Representing Genre & Fantasy Gacha Carnival (La Petite Morte, Mirage, .aisling., etc)

Well, first, I would like to ask my fellow readers to please forgive my lack of posts. Real Life decided to kick in and has not let up till today.  I took the break to rethink my pictures and began to take tips from a fellow blogger and got some beautiful shots to show you, though. I enjoyed taking these pictures and the place in the background is the soon to be opened Decadent Courtesan Sim. So again, from me, Hush Oliva Skin Cream skin, Slink elegant hands, and Slink med feet. Fate eyes of my own uniqueness and well my personal shape that I rarely change out of.

I'm calling this - The Dreaming  (Sim - Decadent Courtesan - Sneak Peek)








☆ Mirage Arabian Treasure Co ☆ =Mirage=  Silvarillion Silks  - Silver ☆ - Genre- The Fae Edition
☆ Alice Project ☆ Tyr - Infinity
! !SSD a nd ~ Mata Hari Jeweled Stiletto ~ Black Leather ®
.aisling. GAIA - Bracers Silver                                               - Common Fantasy Gacha Carnival
.aisling. GAIA - Earrings Silver                                              - Common Fantasy Gacha Carnival
.aisling. GAIA - Hand Silver                                                   - Common Fantasy Gacha Carnival
.aisling. GAIA - Necklace Silver                                           - Rare           Fantasy Gacha Carnival
.aisling. GAIA - Seasons Crown                                           - Ultra Rare Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Unicorn Poses                                                         -La Petite Morte

No comments:

Post a Comment