Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fangasm Alert! The Countdown Room is going to Sizzle! !gO! , *OAL*, Luas, Whatz, Primus, An Lema, Fantasy China, Una, Sweet Poison. and so many more!!!!

It is amazing to me the friends I have made through Second Life.  Being in my condition it is stimulating to my mind not only to see beautiful things but travel without leaving the house. I will admit, if Second Life was not around, I would have been in the Looney Bin.  I have met people, shared my joys, successes, and insecurities, as well as my losses and pain.  Some listen, others comment, and never once has anyone I met pulled me down. In fact most lift my spirits and press me forward. So forward I go.

Giving you some new Offerings from the Countdown Room Event.

The Countdown Room, where new releases will be available from awesome creators for a short time at 50% off regular price until the event, clock counts down. The items WILL be available after the room shuts down at their regular price in their store. (Think, New Release SALE, but for a limited time) Omg!

First I went exploring for pics of this beautiful outfit, I found a Venice in SL. I walked and danced and have two of the beautiful pics I took.  At the end I will as always give credit.

I am having another Fangasam with the pretties at the Count Down Room!



Then I came home, to find strangers in our court, but alas I was able to scare off for the moment. 

Finally I had to take a break, well I do have a man, a wonderful person, my consort, my best friend. I get to dress for him, and show him all the pretties. Here is a sneaky peak.


I am sure I will have much more to come.
Here are my Normals 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - M
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - Medium R
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid
[HUSH] Olivia - Bronzed - Cream (db)

1.
!gO! aristocrat vampire - M                                                                          The Countdown Room
*{JB}* Crystal Acorn Choker in Blood                                                       Choker - Store Gacha @ June Bug
Akita Suede Boots - Midnight (M)                                                                            Boots - Hucci
eXxEsS : ARIA cherry                                                                                                   Hair - Excess
ILAYA Aliria Panties Mesh *Size* S Noir Rare                                          Panties = ILAYA - The Fantasy Carnival
Yasum*MESH*Jester Mask*Ultra Rare*UNISEX*FEMALE*MOD*                          Mask - The Fantasy Carnival

2.
*OAL* Honor Beads - Ankle -Wrist - Neck                                               The Countdown Room
.Shi : Leg Harness {LEATHER-FEMME} (M) [Rigged Mesh]                     Shi Marketplace
^;^CaTwA^;^ TNT/Blood                                                                           CaTwa
Luas Dragonfly Wings                                                                              The Countdown Room
Whatz - Maluna M                                                                                   The Countdown Room
Primus Petiole Bow 1.43 [p5] (red)                                                          The Countdown Room

3.
Diesel Works - Elvira Ottoman (Cerise/Black)                                         Whore Couture Event
An Lema Rustic wood table with tree branches                                      The Countdown Room
Fantasy China - Mesh Flowers On Wood Stand  texture example          The Countdown Room
^;^CaTwA^;^ TNT/Blood                                                                           CaTwa
.Shi : Leg Harness {LEATHER-FEMME}                                                     Shi Marketplace
AE for SLINK Appliers Hands - Opera Gloves Black                                 AE
.Una. Cattiva Body Black                                                                          The Countdown Room
Sweet Poison - Daphne Necklace                                                            The Countdown Room


2 days


No comments:

Post a Comment