Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fantasy Gacha Carnival Fangasm Kei & little bones. and So much more to come!

I am mixing a few things here to make this beautiful post.  I personally involved as a designer in Fantasy Gacha Carnival and RFL.  So my posts had to slow down for me to be able to create.
Now that I am set up for FGC, I will be bringing you all the goodies I can for show.

I am calling it a Mermaids Dream, Featuring Kei's under the sea furniture and little bones hair!
1. Mermaids Dream

Bad Katz Under Sea Skybox

Hair by: little bones. Moon Child @ FGC

Kei's Under the Sea Table (green) @ FGC
Kei's Under the Sea Lamp (green) @ FGC
Kei's Under the Sea Table Lamp (green) @ FGC
Kei's Under the Sea Chair (green) @ FGC

Below the items were obtained @ Genre the Mer
*{Junbug}*:                         *{Junbug}* De la Mer Bracelet Silver
Senzafine:                            .:SF:. "Sirene" Eye Makeup - Violet/Blue
Adoness:                              a: mermaid havila eyes: violet: MESH (Glow)
!dM deviousMind:               "Undine" **ELECTRIC SPECTRE** (BOX)
~*Souzou Eien*~:            ~*S.E.*~ Dawn Child of Proteus (Rainbow)



FGC GROUP secondlife:///app/group/b3f88b1f-bf87-7764-9c04-80beb6ff07e0/about

The Fantasy Gacha Carnival

May 4th – June 3rd  2014

No comments:

Post a Comment