Thursday, June 19, 2014

I'm your Private Dancer... Pose Me Amazing Rack Poses,with a little Arabian Genre, Faida

It's been a bit difficult to post. I need to say it may be a slight bit hectic for a bit, but well, posting has become a solace so I hope when I do post you all do enjoy it.

This post is called Private Dancer... Can you hear the music already? Giggles I did.. Tina Turner a smoking hot beautiful Diva, and still to this day we can hear her song. I am wearing an arabian outfit to the wish of my partner you see in the background.






Here are my Normals:

Shape is my own
[HUSH] Olivia - Bronzed - Cream (db) HUSH @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual Slink @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid

Poses      RACK Poses - Pole Dancer - Pose Me Amazing

Cloths     Yasmin red S  - Faida  - Genre Arabian
Hairs       Live Every Moment Dark Reds - Exile
Choker    KM Vintage Rose Choker with HUD - Pre Release Gacha Garden
Skybox   A:S:S - Momos playground -Skybox
Tattoo     Catia Marque 002 - Kitty Moon Original

.Oh!Liv. MAKEUP *Misaki* Blood


No comments:

Post a Comment