Sunday, June 22, 2014

Litha, Summer Solstice, the longest day of the year, Midsummer,Juno and Vesta.

Today, I made a promise, I'm looking a little more into learning, absorbing, creating. 
I have had 2 months of OMG moments, and I'm coming around, 
everything in its time, everything in it's place. 

Midsummer solstice, the celebration of Love and Marriage, the reaping of the harvest. Twilight on the solstice is my favorite time of year. Top Shelf and Summer of Dreams made this possible.

I couldn't help myself but I did this picture thinking on the celebration.

My Normals:

Shape is my own
[HUSH] Olivia - Bronzed - Cream (db) HUSH @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual Slink @ Marketplace
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid

Dress - Clio White Rare - Top Shelf
Swing - Alouette - Midsummer Night's Swing - Summer of Dreams @ Theme Park
fairies - KK in Market place 


No comments:

Post a Comment